Re: RC: Trilby's 50,000

At 08:06 PM 06/21/2000 -0400, Merryben@aol.com wrote:

>I talked to Trilby today and as you know, she not only does not have a
>computer, she is not sure what Internet is.  Anyway, she asked me to thank
>everyone who made her 50,000th mile such extra fun for her.  She had a
>wonderful time.  She was also blown away by the cards some of you sent.
>Thank you so much...

GO TRILBY!!!!  Thank you Brian and all the numerous other people that had a
lot to do with making everything come together so nicely!!

Okay, I know I've been really slow getting this done this time.  I do have
excuses (company, birthday, catching up at work, pampering horse, etc.)

I know Maryben is gonna kill me when she sees these photos <G>.....{sorry}

http://members.xoom.com/ridephotos/

The link to the day 1 ride photos is underneath the 2000 Ride season
heading, just under the link for Trilby's 50,000 mile link.

Enjoy the ride!!!  I'll get to days 2-5 later.  (there are 4 pages of pics
from day 1).  I did my best to edit them down to a reasonable amount.  I
took over 500 photos on the ride alltogether.  I apologize in advance to
those of you with slow connections!!!

Happy Trails,

Karen
in NV