June XP pictures

Well Helllllllo Ridecampers!!!!!!
Well, if you didn't go to the June XP in Fort Shellbourne, NV, you need to go
check out Karen's pictures.  She spent hours and hours putting the pictures
together and coming up with those cute little captions....and then she made
me look over all of it....so if there's a mistake....yell at me, I guess
>bg<.
And if you DID go to Shellbourne, well, first let me say "yoooooooou
luuuuucky bummmmm!!!! "....and then, let me say....go see if there are any
pictures of yourself!!
http://members.xoom.com/ridephotos
Hurry up!!! go look!  NOW....what are you doing still
reading this.....GO loooook!!!!!
run along.....there ya go :-)
Renee