Re: race filly cheap, fit, needs help

Hi;
I looked up Miss Pam on my cd rom and she is very nicely bred...many, many crosses to Abu Farwa, has lots of nice lines like Witez/Wierka(major speed) thru Fagai, some Ferzon, Raseyn.  She was born March 15, 1996 so is FOUR years old, and is gray.  Her sire line goes to Kontiki, as does my mare from the track.  I love this type of horse, once you start hill work with her any long back might just look different...muscles might need developed.  My mare has the nicest gaits, and a long canter that she just does effortlessly.  Smooth, too.  There are some wonderful things about racetrack rescues, I can assure you. I am on the west coast, or I might help.
My mare benefited from the Panacur Purge, and put on weight and muscle like crazy once she was cleared out.  Lots more energy, too.  I kept her race papers, too...just in case we might give it a whirl one day.  There is a funny thing about my mare, too...she never finished in the money on the track, and she doesn't seem to have the "gotta be in front or die" attitude.  I like that...plus she has speed IF I ask for it.  Made a good trail horse and soon to start endurance.
Katee