race filly cheap, fit, needs help

2yo Arabian racehorse that didn't go so fast on her first try is on her way
to Canada (probably eventually slaughter) through NY sales.  Her
dealer-owner told me I should buy her ($600 at the time,  he paid $450) or
I'd never see her again.  I couldn't--overhorsed already.  I tried to
convince my friend (also full barn) but he said her back was too long.   We
bought another mare for a mutual friend.  Miss Pam comes with her papers.  I
forgot to see if she was sweeps-nominated and I don't have a new CD.  She is
about 14.2 or 14.3H right now, and looks like will grow to about 15.1H.

Miss Pam is friendly, green-broke, quiet, comes from very good, popular
racing lines, tatooed, and needs her front feet trimmed and re-shod because
they are too long.  Excellent fitness and seems 100% sound.  Call this guy
NOW if you want her and arrange for her transport to you.  Bob Loughlin
978-263-0253 or truck 978-618-6726 "Horses ponies trailers trucking"  Don't
reply to me, I can't help.