Re: RC: Re: Equitana

In a message dated 06/19/2000 7:28:26 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Teddy@runningbear.com writes:

<<
 The interest is there, but the price is TOO HIGH!!!! Try $1500 for ONE
booth!!!
 I live four hours from there and would not sell enough to warrant paying
those
 kind of prices.  Neither can many others...notice how many repeat vendors
(other
 than the BIG guys who can afford it) there are....

 Teddy

 Ladykpc1@aol.com wrote:

Lois McAfee (I think that is how you spell her name) and Rhett Butler (her
horse) were there.  Only for a short period though.  My first time there and
I was disappointed.  The Ohio Equine Affair is much bigger and better.

Phil Rash