Re: RC: Fw: Sunriver elves

Kobolds are under ground troglodytes that may swarm
unwary travelers with sheer numbers.  Meat eaters, but
only dangerous in large numbers.

My hallucinations after too many hours in the saddle
were seeing the white dashes in the center line turn
into rabbits hopping down the road.  MUCH less
dangerous than either elves or kobold!

Linda Flemmer
Blue Wolf Ranch
Bruceton Mills, WV