Re: Amblin/Racking/what ever

> Ambling/Racking/Pacing etc should be left up to the horses that are bred
for
> it. Such as Paso's, Walking, Saddlebreds, and others that I may have left
> out
Seems to me I have been hearing that a lot of the gaited horses descended
from Arabians, and Arabians "used to be" gaited---so I for one can't see a
problem with bringing out what is likely inherently there---just IMHO.
It's kind of like learning to dance--I wasn't born knowing how, and it
doesn't come naturally to me in my every-day barn chores---but I could learn
to do it and enjoy it.

. This is an Unnatural gait and can cause harmful problems to the animals
> if done over long periods of time.
            Perhaps it is the unnatural trimming, weighting, and shoeing
over the long period of time that is the problem instead of the gait????
Just a thought.
Claudia