Re: RC: Re: Amblin/Racking/what ever

Bingo.....

Just look at some of these combinations of pads and heavy shoes used on these
horses which can go up to 5 pounds a foot and that is the problem. Also,
believe this or not the patella ligament is cut in may gaited show horses "to
make them gait better." It doesn't but the damage is done.

A well conformed gaited horse is just as sound as a well conformed trotting
horse.

Truman

--
Truman Prevatt
Brooksville, FL

Mystic "The Horse from Hell" Storm
Buck's Mystic Karma
Rocket a.k.a. Mr. Misty
Jordy a.k.a. Bridger (when he is good)
Danson Flame - Hot Dog I'm healed and ready to go.

http://www.mrsl.com