Re: RC: Fwd: RC: meals at rides

I'm with you.  I, too, am a vegetarian.  Chicken just does not cut it for me.
Although I love the idea of ride management providing my meal so I don't have to
cook, I'd rather have a pot luck and have many choices than just one main meal of
MEAT and either overcooked vegetables or wilted salad and enriched bread.  I eat
healthy as much as I can.

I vote for pot luck.

Teddy

--
Teddy Lancaster
American Endurance Ride Conference # 139422

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak;
Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.

-- Winston Churchill