Re: Fwd: RC: meals at rides

  If not, give the rider the meal price discount off of
> entry fee.

I manage two rides a year. At both rides, we provide a meal. The ride
entries DO NOT reflect the cost of the meal. It is something we provide. We
still have fairly low entry fees, and only non-rider/non-help has to pay for
the meal. I have had several people who are not planning to stay for dinner
ask for their money back. In the interest of peace, I "refund" them $5 out
of my pocket.

Some years we did try to provide for vegetarians and each time had no one
there to eat the food, so we stopped. Anyone with special dietary needs
should call management in advance. I am not psychic. I will be happy to make
sure that everyone has something they can eat as long as I know ahead of
time what to tell the caterers.

We try to save a plate for anyone still out on trail at dinnertime, but
sometimes we forget. We are sorry for any oversight.

Sorry this got long, but we try so hard to please everyone that attends our
rides.

Maggie and Brent Fleming
Under a Shooting Star Farm
All Kidding Aside CTR
Hewitt the Hermit ETR
Miles of Smiles Novice UNcompetitive FUN ride