RC: Ah..the art of cheating

Sandy,

I want to be sure I have this straight: first you categorize a group of
people, make sweeping unflattering generalizations based upon your
opinion and observations, and then you ask that they not take offense
because there are always exceptions to your rule.

Hmmmm.... I think this is how prejudice begins.

What category do I belong in since I rode BORROWED horses for all 190
miles of CTR I've done so far?

Deanna (thanking Mickie, Maggie and Donna yet again)
and Salina (a 4 1/2 YO distance bred 3/4 Arab who happens to be her
human's carefully chosen first horse and who seems to enjoy being her
human's sport vehicle of choice)

>Secondly, it has seemed to us over the years that there are more and
more
>riders in all persuasions, endurance as well, who had no real
experience nor
>great love and respect for the horse first. They discovered this fine
sport
>and then went out and bought a horse, just the right horse, a
competetive
>horse - like a motorcycle or something.  There is a distinct difefrence
in
>attitudes between tehse folk and teh folk who perhaps even started on a

>retired (remember, they retire show horse at about 5!) family show
horse or
>pet, and gradually moved up to a horse more specific to the sport.
These