Re: RC: Ah..the art of cheating

Even if you report the violation (esp. cutting trail) it can be difficult
for the ride manager to do anything at that time. It's one rider's word
against another. Someone from ride management pretty much has to see the
cheating. Of course, you should still report it to establish a pattern of
behavior so the suspect can be observed more closely in the future.
The horse age thing is another matter. It's pretty cut & dried. Did this
person lie on the entry form or didn't the RM catch it?
And as a horse seller, it's pretty difficult to follow your horses around
for the rest of their lives checking up on the new owners!
Nancy Mitts