Re: RC: Odd symptoms...Any Ideas??? Looong!

Had a similar type problem with one of my horses - ws acting more quiet than
usual - chewing on the trees - not normal for him - sometimes off his food -
sometimes not - getting tired, etc.  My vet did a blood check  first -
nothing - when it persisted he said could be worms or ulcers - horse has
always been wormed ontime but does leave home for a few days now and then -
Vet said it made no difference - could be resistant to certain kind of worms
or explained to me about worms going through the intestinal wall and then
back in after worming.   Treated for worms first - he said if it did not work
- then we could scope for ulcers.  fortunately the vets treatment for worms
worked.  That is for my horse though - I think I would definitely get a good
vets advice.