Re: RC: Odd symptoms...Any Ideas??? Looong!

In a message dated 4/12/00 4:51:28 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
snodgrab@ncr.disa.mil writes:

<< Sorry this is so long. Really bugging me. I'm not real confident in my vets
 but have no better choice in our area. Have to haul out to access more
 accomplished practitioners. Anyway, any suggestions for tests that I could
 request. Any personal experiences that were similar???

 Bonnie Snodgrass >>

Take blood, look at muscle enzymes (for tying up) and blood cells (infection,
etc.). Might as well look at T3/T4 (thyroid) while you're at it. Consider the
possibility of ulcers, worms. Was the horse shod recently?

ti