Re: RC: Re: Finish Lines

In a message dated 4/12/00 6:10:52 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
mitts_n@hotmail.com writes:

<< I hate to see the day when endurance is confined to privately  owned
 endurance "racetracks", because in this country they would be few & far
 between.
 Nancy Mitts >>

Still, it's a problem that needs attention. Enough accidents and they WILL be
confined--particularly if lawsuits start to fly. When insurance companies
start backing out, believe me, things will change drastically. Best do
something before that happens.  All it takes is one big settlement.

ti