Re: Dance Line

At 08:22 AM 3/24/00 +0000, Tamara wrote:
she belives the rider should be able to feel how the horse is when its moving.

I just read somewhere that a study showed that people using exercise equipment while watching a TV tended to lose their form.  That they started leaning forward on their hands more & held tighter to the handles of whatever equipment they were using.  When I said a while back "ride your horse, not your heart monitor", that's what I meant.  When a person is focusing on equipment, he/she tends to not relax and soften into feeling the big picture.  Perhaps not the best explanation on my part, but it's right along with what Tamara wrote.  Lif

Lif & Paul Strand
  STRAND ENTERPRISES   www.fasterhorses.com
providing you with alternatives for health, horsemanship, the internet & your life
Arabian Horses for Distance Riding
Internet Research * Web Design * Fine Art
Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options