Re: RC: Dance Line

Hey, thanks for sharing your story.  It's one of those things you can never
predict.  Back in the 70s I had a horse injure his curb on a ride.  I never
did endurance ride him again because I was afraid he'd do it again and be
lame forever.  I didn't want to part with him so I quit the sport until a
few years ago.

Liz