Re: RC: I tried a slant trailer and I didn't like it. :-)

Stick with the straight load if youand you horses are comfortable with
it.  We have a stockcombo straight load 4 horse trailer and all our
horses are easy loaders and travel well.  I've trailered with friends
who have slants and our horses are nervous about getting in and anxious
to get out.  With a stock trailer you can remove the partitions and load
any way you like.  We have never had a horse refuse to get in the stock
trailer and that includes some that have never loaded before.  It helps
if the trailer is light and airy-doesn't look like a black hole to the
horses.  While I'm giving opinions I'd say also stay away from ramps and
rear tack compartments-they are accidents waiting to happen.