Re: RC: Advice on clipping

In a message dated 3/15/00 7:43:10 PM Pacific Standard Time,
MBlanchrd@aol.com writes:

<<  In fact, I clipped Jordan's belly, only
 because I know from experience that he will NOT shed it out, and the rest of
 him is shedding like crazy. His papers insist he's purebred Arabian, but I
 think there was a wooly mammoth in the wood pile somewheres, because he sure
 is hairy........ >>

Two things come to mind--deficiency of some micronutrient (selenium
deficiency has that effect in our area), and Cushings syndrome...  Might be
worth checking out...

Heidi