Re: RC: Fw: Re: Tree-hugger

There are always exceptions--there was one dairy that made the same
mistake TWICE in 5 years.  Giant manure pile, caught on fire, and
burned so brightly it could be seen from 20 miles away.  Right next
to the interstate, not a good PR device.

Normally the manure is trucked off.  Some dairies pile a bit of it
outside, in a special place, for the gardners, who can be seen on the
weekends overloading their little 1/2 import pickups, springs just
a'sagging.

Maybe I'll see the dairy you speak of on the way out to the Deadman ride!

Lynne