Re: RC: Visiting Salt Lake City UT - endurance folks out there?

I do believe you have picked the weekend for the Antelope Island ride.  It is
the only endurance ride close to SLC the entire year that I know of.  MJ
Jackson is organizing it again this year.  She and her hubby own the
Sundowner dealership in Draper,Utah.  She advertises in Endurance news.  She
might know someone that would like some miles put on their horse.  I think
that you will enjoy your time here.  It is a beautiful area.  Beccy in Roy
Utah