Re: RC: Re: Re: what type of oil?

I guess I should have clarified that what I meant was that as far as
calories go, they basically are the same...I suppose that depends on
digestibility though.  I guess when I looked at it from my veiwpoint, I
felt that my horse was benefiting from the oil whether I used corn,
soybean, vegetable, canola, etc. and at the time when I first started using
it, I was pretty keen on price comparison (still am, I guess) and I saw no
sense in spending $6-$10 more (depending on where I shopped) for 35# (about
5 gallons) of corn oil vs. 35# of vegetable oil.  So, I wasn't thinking in
technical terms of long chain, short chain, saturated, unsaturated, etc.

Maggie Mieske
Mieske's Silver Lining
10601 S. Richards Rd.
McBain, Michigan 49657