Re: RE: RE: Teeth:

> I just know that the dental technicians
> who were using tranqs on their client's horses are doing
> it illegally by California law.  We are talking needles.

Can you not get ACP in pellet form?  Here in France its easily obtainable
from the vet.  You give it in the feed, or hand feed it with a bit of sweet
feed, 2 hrs before the 'event'.  OK it doesn't work with all horses and they
need to be calm to start with but its better perhaps than messing around
with needles.

Heather
SW France