Re: Re: Closed cell foam pads

> > Question - What type of foam padding are the Skito pads made from..

I bought a Skito pad at great expense (£150) at the end of last year.  It is
the endurance model.  Mine slips backwards all the time.  The only way I can
keep it in place is with my weight cloth which sort of defeats the object as
Skito say the only thing between the horse and the saddle should be the pad.

Am I simply not girthing up enough?

I also find it really difficult in cold weather to get it to sit 'square' on
the horse's back as its so stiff.

Anyone got any ideas?

Heather
SW France