Re: Tree hugging

Better be careful Lif, these people know that most every one votes NO automatically, so they are now wording their initiatives so that a NO actually means YES.

Cathy

Well, amazingly enough, I didn't.  Paul & I are pretty much of the opinion that there's no such thing as a good new law (or rarely is) and vote NO on just about everything.