Re: Closed cell foam pads

> Question - What type of foam padding are the Skito pads
made from?

At the convention I had a long discussion with one of the
vendors who sells the Skito pads (major brain cramp, I can't
remember who it was).  He explained how they make the
foam -- two chemicals mixed in a large shallow pan, they
react and form a new compound.  He said he worked in
plastics for years but cannot duplicate the formula.  It's
the strangest foam I've ever felt, feels like something
between an open cell foam and a closed cell foam.  My mare
is very happy with the pad so far, we'll see how it goes
when we're doing more mileage.

SusanB and Cricket