Closed cell foam pads (Skito)

In a message dated 3/13/00 7:45:08 PM Pacific Standard Time,
RockingB@worldnet.att.net writes:

<<  It's
 the strangest foam I've ever felt, feels like something
 between an open cell foam and a closed cell foam.  My mare
 is very happy with the pad so far, we'll see how it goes
 when we're doing more mileage. >>

I had Skito make new booties and foam inserts for my Orthoflex Feather
saddle.  All of a sudden I didn't need shims, or pommel pads, or any of that
stuff -- saddle worked perfectly all on its own.  I highly recommend this
stuff (whatever the heck it is!).

Sylvia