Re: Re: joint lubes

I take a product called Arthefect...It's a powder that you mix up and drink...it's pretty spendy but I'm 100% convinced it's the reason I'm still able to ride most of the time pain free...Here are the ingredients: hydrolyzed collegen, Glucosamine Sulfate, Ginko Biloba, Borage oil powder, Tumeric, Boswellia Serrata,Ashwagandha, Cat's Claw, Saraparilla Root, Licorice Root, Kelp, Burdock Root, Alfalfa, Barley Grass, Echinacea root, Yucca Extract, Devil's claw extract, Bilbary Extract, Celery seed, Capsicum, Aleo Vera, Soy lecithin....
----- Original Message -----
From: shelton
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2000 7:49 AM
Subject: RC: Re: joint lubes

Try to avoid taking any anti-inflammatory drugs while you're giving the GL a chance to work. It's thought that anti-inflammatory drugs interfere with the effectiveness of CS, GL, etc.

Cheryl
It's got Glucosamine Hydocloride, MSM, Yucca root powder, etc. 30 day supply (3 pills a day) cost $15.99. Worth a shot as it's the same ingredients in my dog's Arthrosooth and many of the horse supplements. I thought I'd try it on myself first, and see if I can see a difference before experimenting on my horses, who I have to guess about. Good luck. Randi in Brooksville, Florida