joint lubes

I have to agree about the Dynamite products. I do sell Dynamite products
but I took them before selling them because I played volleyball
competitively and it just about did my knees in.  My knees know sound
like they have gravel in them and before Dynamite they would ache so bad
when I rode and that may be riding for only about 30 minutes.  With the
use of the Dynamite products I'm now able to ride without pain.

Kim
Texas