Re: joint lubes

Try to avoid taking any anti-inflammatory drugs while you're giving the GL a chance to work. It's thought that anti-inflammatory drugs interfere with the effectiveness of CS, GL, etc.

Cheryl
It's got Glucosamine Hydocloride, MSM, Yucca root powder, etc. 30 day supply (3 pills a day) cost $15.99. Worth a shot as it's the same ingredients in my dog's Arthrosooth and many of the horse supplements. I thought I'd try it on myself first, and see if I can see a difference before experimenting on my horses, who I have to guess about. Good luck. Randi in Brooksville, Florida