Re: RC: Horse Savaging (LONG)

I was going to say that this animal sounds like a good candidate for ALPO
training, but since you're in California, I think Lynn's solution is good.  I
agree with you, there are too many nice horses out there (many of whom need
good homes!) to put up with a dangerous one.  If merely sold, it could be a
kid that is on the receiving end of this horse's bad day, eventually.

<<
 The Wildlife Waystation in Sylmar, CA accepts donations of horses to
 humanely butcher for meat on site for the big cats it rescues, and I
 understand they provide the appropriate paperwork to document the horse
 owner's charitable donation.  If the horse's owner is an attorney surely
 she can appreciate that turning this beast into a tax deduction beats being
 the defendant in a lawsuit. It's a shame that all his good qualities are
 offset by him being a dangerous "psycho" -- but some behaviors can't be
 tolerated and in his case sound unlikely to change.

 Lynn Kinsky (Santa Ynez, CA) >>

Trish & King David,
Grand Blanc, Michigan