Re: RC: Posting privately, and tendon injury

Sue,
That may be.  I try to keep up with the nettiquette but I'm sure I don't know
it all.  the reason I wasn't sure that would work is that since it still will
have RC Cc'd, my filter would send it to the RC folder anyway, I think.
Something to check out, I guess.  Live and learn!
To all who are interested, I've gotten 4 replies, one who is going through
something very similar and 3 who have horses injured as badly or worse who have
recovered to do endurance.  So the future sounds promising.  tha main comment
seems to be that it akes time, but that we have!  The horse is young, the kids
are young, and we'll give the horse all the time he requires.