Posting privately, was re: tendon injury

>Don't know about anyone else, but I'm the one who asked for private emails
for the tendon injury.  The only reason I did is because I don't have a lot
of time to spend at the computer and have my RideCamp stuff in its
>own folder (thanks to John Ayers), and I wanted to be able to check
quickly for answers.  If you read my post, I did offer to forward the
messages to anyone who was interested.  It just makes it faster having them
come
>privately.

I think there's some netiquette thing that suggests (don't know whether
this is official or not ;-)), that when answering a post on a list where
the discussion may be of interest to a fair number on the list, the answer
should go to the list *and* a separate copy of the response to the
person(s) who are directly involved in the topic...a nice thing for those
who are on digest and may be a bit behind in their reading (as I usually
am) or eagerly waiting for a response to a question or comment.

Sue

"If all you can do is what you've always
done, then all you can be is what you are right now."
                              author unknown

sbrown@wamedes.com
Tyee Farm
Marysville, Wa.