Which one should I buy, do any of you have a Trail-Et or Sundowner?

I am planning on buying a new 2 horse straight load gooseneck this month.  I
have my choice
narrowed down to 2 makes, a Trail-Et or a Sundowner.  I have a few
questions/myths I thought
I'd ask and see if any of you have any insight.

The Trail-Et has a Fiberglas roof, the Sundowner has a tin roof.  Do any of have
a tin roof?
Is it noisy inside when it rains?

The Trail-Et has a wood floor, the Sundowner has a tin floor.  Do any of you
have a tin floor?
I am told that the tin floor is very strong and re-enforced very well.  To me, I
would think that
a tin floor would not be as strong and it would give to much, but they do cool
things now a days
so you never know.

The Trail-Et is 65%  aluminium and 35% steel, the Sundowner is 85% aluminium,
and %15 steel.  They
say the Sundowner's Steel is this special powder steel that is much harder then
the normal steel, it
takes more force to scratch or damage the steel and even harder to  make rust,
does anyone have
any idea if that is true?

They both are about the same price give or take, they both will take 8 weeks to
order. I am
customising mine - so I just want to be sure I pick the right one.

The Sundowner is lighter, but I will be pulling with an F350 Power Stoke Diesel
Dully,  so the weight
is not an issue.

I think I am leaning to the Trail-Et, but I think I just need your stamp of
approval :-) hahaha!

Louisa and Sultan
In Mass/USA