Head snaking and long list

CONGRATULATIONS!!! To all you guys that have made it onto your countries
long list for the 2000 World Championships...hope one day I can get onto my
countries list!!

I read in a "bedouin legends" article a few years back (cannot remember tha
name of the book it was in) that the head snaking thing is supposed to
indicate an arabians contentment with his/her surroundings!

My appaloosa stallion (ok! so he has 25% arab blood in him) snakes his head
so violently to the side that once when riding him he gave me a big blue
mark on my lower leg!!

Celeste (South Africa)
Mawlud & Shadixx