Re: RC: tooting horn

www.beachbum.com/arabians

 is our site (it will be changing soon to desertstormarabians.com)
... we have a Doyle stallion here, a straight Kuhaylan Davenport stallion
here, one 100%CMK stallion and two Polish on American (Crabbet, Babson,
Davenport, unameit) stallions that we are promoting.... since we are
starting some of their babies in the last two years, I'll be updating
eventually, but so far everyone seems to be happy with their bay colt
clones... from Aly. :) I think we'll end up producing more chestnuts this
year, but we shall see. :)
The Doyle stallion is looking REALLY good this year now that we have
figured out how to feed him (he's got NO teeth!) and he's calmed down a
lot with gentle handling... in case some out there don't know, that's
Bint Gulida breeding (he's a Gulida grandkid) right here on the East
Coast. He himself has been tucked away for a while and hasn't done much,
but if anyone's studied the lines much he sure follows and the genes are
their to pass on . We are expecting his first foals in the next couple of
months. He's got some great legs. :)
Anyway, we'd love to have visitors...
Thanks for asking! :)
Gwen Dluehosh DVM
Remington, VA

On Mon, 06 Mar 2000 21:53:22 -0800 Bette Lamore <woa@stormnet.com>
writes:
> Hi Gwen
> So where is your web site so we can see those great bays? I wish
> everyone had one so that I could go visiting. > Bette
> Bette Lamore
> Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of TLA Halynov
> http://www.stormnet.com/~woa
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.