It's an Arabian question

Good afternoon Ridecampers.

Suffering from Spring fever here in Atlanta and want to be home
riding, gardening, anything but being at work!

My question is about horses stretching.  My Arab mares, mother and
daughter stretch themselves out like human runners.  Very freaky the
first time I saw Jazz do this, I thought she was was going to keel over!
They both stretch out both back legs straight out and drop their butts down
and then they stretch out their front end.  I don't think they're in any
pain.  They sort of grunt contently and continue eating.  My grade gelding
never does this.

Anyone else's horse do this?

Susan