Re: It's an Arabian question/Stretching

Susan, my gelding, Little Red will stretch out his front legs, then drop his
head and stretccccchhhhh his back.  I've heard his neck pop....must be equine
self-chiropractic going on.  ~S~
A  mare I owned would slowly stretch out each back leg, lifting it off the
ground and into the air, then lowering the leg, finished by a good body shake.
This was always fun to watch when I caught her doing "self stretches."

Gretchen Patterson
Little Red, Spanish Mustang
Marshall, TX
http://www.horsemassage.com