Trailer for sale

I am selling my trailer. I need the money to get moved to Kentucky.
14 ft gooseneck stock type
has a seperator door also
butterfly doors on the rear.
red
good floors
a rubber mat decent shape its not the best it is a bedliner type mat
have hauled 4 horses comfortably at a slant
can haul three side by side.
great tires
great brakes
if you have any questions feel free to email me at
robandcarla@hotmail.com
or
robcarla@bellsouth.net
or call
256-828-9573 home
256-534-7300 ext 137 hubbys work
I am asking $3500.00
I hate to sell this but I really need the money so I can get moved
I have the title so there are no liens against it.
It is located in HazelGreen Alabama. Northern Alabama.
it has a little dent over the right fender but It DOES not interfere with
the tires.. I am not sure how that got there but I bought it that way. This
is a great trailer. there is plenty of space over the neck to put a mattress
and make camp.You won't roll over and hit the ceiling like some. It is a
nice trailer. veyr light too I can pullit with my Dodge 1500 v-8
Carla Lawson