Standardbred in GA needs home

Hi Everyone-
My friend sold a very nice 9 yr old Standardbred gelding a few months ago to some people who now want to get rid of him.  they say if he dosnt find a home by this friday he's being sold at an auction.   they dont have time for him and want a quieter horse.
He is a little hot for a STB, but w/ regular riding he is fine.  he is about 15 H, good feet and legs, and was raced as a 2 or 3 yr old but couldnt cut it on the track because he was too slow, but Linda

clocked him pacing w/ her cart at 35 mph couple yrs ago.
he loads/ ties/ trailers fine and has been used for camping in the mountians.

I really like this horse but dont need another so if anyone out there is interested or knows anyone who might be interested please call
Joey Richardson 912-427-9915  or e mail suzuki@jesup.net
he's asking $1200 but I know would take $800.

thanks
Anita Carlson
ranger2@net-magic.net   or e mail me for more info.