supplement suggestion needed

Deanna German dgerman@earthlink.net
Can someone suggest a supplement that includes everything that
Select has? (I use the type that is recommended for use when
feeding alfalfa hay.) My area is selenium deficient — barn feed
doesn't include selenium either — and so I was feeding selenium
and vitamin E as well as biotin. Then I found Select which has
lots of good stuff in it besides selenium, vit. E and biotin
AND it's about the same price as what I was paying.

My 4YO mare won't eat it. Well, she did eat it at first, but now she
picks around it. It smells very vitamin-y. I think I need something
with that alfalfa flavor.

TIA

Deanna (Ohio)