Re: x-factor/heart scores

> Unless your husband is planning to take his business national <bg>, your
> contributions are very welcome.  I appreciate hearing from you and him
about
> what you've learned.  Another perspective to consider is always useful.
>
> > <horse related conversation when ever possible...someone else is often
> > slipping in praises of her talented farrier husband...>

AI maybe, Hmmmmmm..... I've heard you can select for different talents, now
farrier!

Seriously, I truly appreciated all the professionals that take the time to
contribute their vast knowledge to this list. Please Maggie, continue to
contribute with Nelson's knowlegde publicly, we will all lose otherwise.

Cheryl