Re: Squeaky leather saddle

Hi Lori!  A good friend of mine rides an Orthoflex (Patriot, I think) and that
thing squeaks so loudly that we can hardly hear each other talk.  She has
oiled it up one side and down the other -- still squeaks.  If you find a
solution, I'll forward it to her.  My Orthoflex (discontinued Feather Lite
model) doesn't squeak, fits my horse to a T, and is extremely comfortable.
Maybe THAT is why Orthoflex discontinued it!!!!!

Sylvia