need advice about breeds

Jerry, excuse me if this is a repeat; I may have inadvertantly sent
something before I was ready.  If not, I'll try again.  I agree that any
mare needs to be evaluated on her own merit, but other than that I have
no idea what you're talking about.  I've only been on-line for a short
time so I must have missed those posts.  Care to explain?
						Mickie