Re: need advice about breeds

Mickie, Sounds like the mare would make a nice baby, but do to some current
ridecamp posts, I think it best we check in with the "breeding police" and
have this mare checked, certified, stamped , judged and approved before
breeding her. Wouldn't want any more horse steak going overseas.  Jerry

Hickory Ridge Arabians web page:
http://www.evansville.net/~hikryrdg/

Standing JABASK KNIGHT
On Sun, 21 Feb 1999, Mickie Newnam wrote...