Another worming question

Hi, all,

  Today I'm scheduled to worm Jordan and Smoke, but my barnlord says today is
not a good day to do it, as every Sunday he feeds them a bran mash. He says
that a bran mash goes through the system so quickly that any medications like
worming medicines are wasted. He says they don't stay in the system  long
enough to do any good.

I can't believe him. It doesn't make sense, but then again, it does. Is he
right??

Michelle and Jordan "oh, mom, not THAT stuff AGAIN?????"