Re: Please help save our horses!!!!

Kelli, as a young man I worked in a slaughter house that was owned by my
grandfather.  We did cows, pigs, chickens, sometimes turkeys.  The chickens
and turkeys meet the same end as the cows.  Never saw a horse come through,
but if someone one wanted I'm sure grandpa would have carved it into steak
for them.  When a horse goes to slaughter that does not mean they wind up
as steak in europe.  As I understand it , most of the horses wind up as dog
food.  Maybe that why my Lab Rawhide looks so good.  Anyway, the system
takes care of our unwanted horses. Its just a fact of life, that seems to
work well. Jerry Fruth

Hickory Ridge Arabians web page:
http://www.evansville.net/~hikryrdg/

Standing JABASK KNIGHT
On Sun, 21 Feb 1999, Kelli Norcross wrote...