Re: Horse too fast!!-Rider too slow

In a message dated 2/19/99 12:37:32 AM Pacific Standard Time,
suendavid@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< Tom, as always, you're a pleasure to go a few spirited rounds with.  I wish
 there were more like you, though I'm not sure I could keep up with more than
 one.  You've sure livened up the last few very-late-night work sessions, and
 for that, thanks.

 Gonna go get some sleep tonight for a change.  'Night.

 Susan G >>

It's mutual, Susan. You're a very bright lady with a huge future.

ti