Thanks-truck FU

Dear ridecamp,
Several agendas here- buying and selling!
Last fall I posted about having the chance to buy my
friend's 96 Dodge 2500 diesel when he traded. I saved the replies and
referred to them as I was researching it. That was incredibly helpful-
thanks to everyone. In case anyone is interested, I have posted an ad at
Steph's classified about the 90 Ford F-250 Supercab I am now selling in
Pennsylvania. Deb LaBerge 717-529-6256 plaberge@epix.net