Horse/Human Relationships

Hey gang -

I'm writing a piece on the human aspect of successful horse/human
relationships.  Specifically, I'm interested in how a person's
personality, lifestyle, or skill level affects the bond.  What is it
about a given individual that makes them hit it off with one horse, but
crash and burn with another?  I'm trying to stay away from why a horse
didn't work for you, and encourage an introspective human analysis for
owners & shoppers.

I'm asking the distance riders of the world, because we/you know more
about how to get along with your horses than anyone. <g>

Email me privately, so as not to clutter the list with a jillion
stories.  When I have a shape to it, I'll post it if you want.

TIA
-Abby Bloxsom